Monday 6 July 2015

My Blog's New Home

I have done a lot of research into branding and it was the aspect of my business that I enjoyed the most. I enjoy social media and I love reading and writing about finding your life passion. In order for my blog to gain more exposure and to make the most of social media, I believe the best home for my blog to be WordPress so I have migrated her there. 

I am not sure if the email subscription will be migrated or not so you may have to sign up again. Sorry for the inconvenience but I do believe this is the right next step. 

In the last few weeks, I got a new laptop because the other one belongs to my previous employer. I had to migrate all my information and install all applications to function correctly. I had a great deal of difficulty getting my email address changed on my iPhone but that will hopefully be sorted out soon. 

The formatting on the migrated posts on my new blog was really messy and I simply had to fix it. I had flashbacks of html training and XML projects of my distant past. But I corrected them all as it just wont to do have formatting that is not pretty. Please do let me know if you find any glitches as I would like it to be perfect. 

Doing all that fine detail admin work was quite labourious and frustrating. I am able to do it because I believe in things looking good and being done properly. However, I think it's no co-incidence that I feel a cold coming on in the past few days. But I think the blog is looking good and I'd love you to come and visit: http://findingyourlifepassion.co.za/

With love
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passengers on the journey

Passengers on the journey